Value & Ethos
To provide a quality Christian education.
Committed to providing a quality Christian education that develops character and empowers students to impact their community.
Excellence, Teamwork, Respect, Faith and Community form the College Values Framework encompassing the character traits we instil within our students. Each value is informed by a overarching scripture; Matthew 25:21 ‘Well done, good and faithful servant!’.
EXCELLENCE (Well) Daniel 6:3 ESV
- We strive for our personal best in everything we do.
- We live with curiosity, creativity and with innovation.
- We give our personal best in everything we do.
- We embrace improvement with a positive attitude.
TEAMWORK (Done) Ecclesiastes 4:9 NLT
- We cooperate with each other.
- We are sincere in our opinions and dealing with other team members.
- We are willing to implement plans that have been devised.
- We work together towards a common vision through open communication and accountability.
RESPECT (Good) Luke 6:31 NLT
- We are intentional in our communications and value the opinions of others.
- We honour one another with integrity and compassion.
- We take care of College property and always leading by example.
- We are bridge builders and act in a manner that creates an inclusive work environment.
FAITH (Faithful) Proverbs 3:5-6 NKJV
- We live by God’s precepts and principles.
- We consistently apply ourselves to our work.
- We constantly seek to do the right thing.
- We press through barriers and never give up.
COMMUNITY (Servant) Matthew 23:11 NLT
- We give our best service within the College community.
- We represent the College positively to the broader community.
- We celebrate the journey of every individual.
- We serve others with joy and humility.